QuickBooks™ Retail: Point of Sale
Specifically designed for retailers, the Point of sale edition tracks sales, inventory and customer data. It also transforms a PC into a cash register with better levels of safety and control in addition to information that helps you manage business.
Key features and advantages
QuickBooks™ Premier: Contractors Edition
- Simulates point of sales terminals by working like a cash register for sales transactions
- Stores data relating to sales, inventory and customer information
- Track inventory automatically
- Store all customer information including product purchased, date of purchase and contact details
- One point entry transfers data to relevant sub-sections
- Integrates with Intuit point of sale hardware, receipt printer, cash drawer, credit card swipe terminal and bar code scanner
- Intuit hardware package is available as optional extra when you buy the Point of Sale version.
The Contractor edition is meant for use by contractors and has a user base of over 350000. It includes all functions that contractors require.
With the contractors edition, users can generate estimates, make payments, raise invoices and generate job costing sheets quickly and efficiently. Changes and modifications are easy. Reports allow contractors to know whether they are making money or suffering losses.
QuickBooks™ Premier: Professional Services Edition
Designed for consultants in engineering, law, graphic design, architecture and healthcare, the Professional Services edition has several added features to make life easier for them.