There are several accounting software on the market but only one that stands head and shoulders above the rest and that is QuickBooks™. Every serious businessman should use only this package and there are compelling reasons such as:
- Automated software reduces time and paperwork, saving costs and helping you get immediate information
- It is easy to generate reports on virtually any parameter to know the state of health of your business
- QuickBooks™ is affordable in relation to the features it offers and can be adapted for small businesses, individuals and larger enterprises
- Spending on QuickBooks™ improves efficiency and productivity in addition to saving money, thereby actually helping businessmen earn more
- Up to the minute accounting and generation of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account actually comes in useful for business owners when they wish to apply for loans. The statements generated by QuickBooks™ comply with US Small Business Administration norms.
- QuickBooks™ is versatile and lends itself easily to customization to a business owner’s methods. It is also available in versions suitable for retailers, construction contractors, healthcare, non-profit institutions and legal professionals.
- QuickBooks™ is proven, stable and reliable. It will not crash or corrupt data.
- QuickBooks™ has the largest user base.
- QuickBooks™ allows data sharing with other programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- QuickBooks™ allows e-invoicing online and receiving online payments through credit cards or bank transfers.
- QuickBook™ allows a variety of merchant account services for payments through various methods
- QuickBook™ also allows online banking and payment methods so that you can settle your dues through credit cards or bank transfers. The transactions are immediately accounted for in QuickBooks™ and you can generate statements.
QuickBooks™ is the number one choice for businesses and with good reason. It is established, proven and offers maximum number of features with advanced reporting and analytics built into it in addition to plug ins. Buying QuickBooks™ is not expenditure; it is investment.